Curbing The Spread of CoVID-19 While Caring for Our Patients
Williamstown Animal Hospital continues to provide exceptional care and services to our clients and their pets while preventing the spread of CoVid-19. Here is what we are doing to protect your health and that of our team while we remain open to care for your pet.
- Appointments: One of the most effective ways we can prevent the spread of CoVid-19 is social distancing. Please stay in your car and call or text from there to let us know you have arrived for your scheduled appointment. Our number is 304-375-2676. We will allow one person and their pet into our hospital at a time. After check-in, a staff member will be out to escort you and your pet directly to an exam room. Anyone entering the building MUST wear a mask. We are still offering curbside service to those who prefer to stay in their car.
- Curbside Service: We offer curbside service for those wishing to remain in their car. Let us know you have arrived for your appointment by calling or texting us at 304-375-2676. After check-in, one of our team members will be out to get your pet. We assure you that your pet will be well cared for during their visit.
- Non-contact Food and Medicine Pick-up: Call in advance to order your food or prescription refills. When you arrive, we will bring them out to a designated spot for you to collect them.
- Facilities: Frequent disinfecting of everything from exam tables to clipboards. While you may not be entering our hospital at this time, keeping our hospital clean is still an essential priority.
- Hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): You’ll notice our team wearing face masks. Frequent hand washing and PPE combined with social distancing and clean environments are the most preventative actions we can take. Should you need to enter our establishment, we will require you to wear a mask while inside.
Thank You for your patience during this highly unusual time.